Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

Don't miss...

Well... I know that wargamming, table top games, miniatures (Blood Bowl), PC games and other hobby's of the sorts don't usually mix very well with intense physical activities, outdoors exercise, or even sports...
(Remember I said "usually"? If you do combine them, or they do mix where you live, then kudos to you, and I mean it!).

My point?

Rugby World Cup 2011 has started!
So if you do like sports, even if you've never payed much attention to rugby, then dont miss out the chance to see the greatest selections of the world playing for the World Cup!



Oh, and if you're either lucky or take note and hand-pick the New Zealand team games to see, you'll get to watch the haka just before the game begins (*)...




RWC 2011 link (or click on the logo):
http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/index.html

(*) Click on the haka words or picture to get a you tube taste of it (there's are three different ones to see...).

I wonder how much New Zealand Dollars would cost me to take a team of these guys with me to a Blood Bowl tournament and actually do that for my team...I wonder how many opponents would stick around to see the end of it...
:)

1 comentário:

Tristan M disse...

That would be awesome at the blood bowl world cup!