Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



sábado, 16 de julho de 2011

Welcome aboard Tristan...

...oh yeah,thats right,Tristan is now part of the MMN crew (little does he knows that he´s going to do all the work here...but you didnt hear it from me ;) ).

My first impression was that he seemed like a cool guy,he has a ton of blogs and loves Blood Bowl so,what else could i ask for?

I guess having Tristan in the crew is a win-win situation,so,prepare yourselves for some Blood/Death/Mayhem/Creamy Bowl goodness.

On a personal level...today was a slow news day...i got up,skipped bath,made some coffe,had lunch,went to the market to buy stuff for my pancakes,ate 3 of them (with powdered sugar,strawberry sauce,cinnamon and ice cream)



and now here i am...my belly is hurting like hell,my son is trying to blind me with a Power Ranger sword and....and thats about it.

Well...i´ll see you all tomorrow...


*hummmmm*

1 comentário:

Tristan M disse...

thanks! still thinking about what to post from my archives, but i think i will try some crazy live dual blog/twitter updates from chaos cup