Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

News of the day...

...well...its not that true,i should have called this post,"News of Yesterday",but who cares.

I have a Twitter account...you can see it on the left...

I just made it because i...i....errrr....i....dont really know why i oppened a twitter account...i guess that i wanted to be cool...just like you guys and girls.

=)

Also,in Monster Hunter,i´ve killed my first Yian Kut-Ku...


I´ve got KO´d like 2 times,but i´ve killed the little prick...now i´ve got to kill a pink baboon that tries to fart over me...strange little game.LOLOL

Sem comentários: